Our Commitment to You
Woodlands Endoscopy Center offers a degree of convenience and simplicity that is unmatched by other choices for your procedure. Your admitting time is short and simple, parking is ample and nearby and there are no miles of hallways and other confusing barriers to navigate — just a pleasant outpatient environment. Our patient satisfaction surveys repeatedly earn high praise for the center and its specialized staff; 100 percent of our patients give us “satisfied” or “very satisfied” ratings.
Woodlands Endoscopy Center is designed as a facility which is planned and administered to support a safe, comfortable, effective environment for patients and personnel and to give assistance to the Medical Staff in meeting certain restorative health needs of patents without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age or national origin.
- To create a safe physical environment in preparation for the scheduled procedure, during the procedure and immediately following the procedure;
- To provide an atmosphere of compassion and understanding with minimal stress and anxiety;
- To function at a high level of efficiency to accommodate the convenience of both the patient and the physician;
- To assist the physicians in the accomplishment of a plan of diagnostic and surgical treatment for each patient;
- To promote the knowledge and skills of the Center Staff as a means of meeting technical and scientific progress in the delivery of health care and to be aware of new research, new products and new ideas which may modify and improve present activities and procedures; and
- To initiate and maintain self-governance for the Medical Staff as set forth by the Governing body.